THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS Stacey Tripconey. CONGRATULATIONS STACEY, FUNKTIONALLEY WILL BE IN TOUCH TO ARRANGE DELIVERY OF YOUR PRIZE.
If you read my other blog, you’ll know that I love all things retro and these fabulously stylish tea towels are no exception!
About the prize:
I have a set of these gorgeous Marimekko tea towels to give away to 1 lucky Nice Like Nigella reader, thanks to the lovely people at FunktionAlley.com
Designed in by Maija Isola in 1964 to teach Armi Ratia, the founder of Marimekko, a lesson after she had announced in public that no floral fabrics would be produced by Marimekko. Maija Isola blatantly ignored the mission statement and created not one, but a complete collection of iconic floral patterns.Today, many different Unikko-pattern products are available, and new colourways have been created by Maija’s daughter, Kristina Isola.
Pack of two. Colour: green/yellow.
Funktion Alley is an independent Swedish company that was established in February 2006 in Malmö. In August 2006 we opened our first UK design store at the Redbrick Mill complex near Leeds.
funktion is a Swedish word…
Influenced by their Swedish location, Funktion Alley was originally established to help promote and launch the product portfolios of a few young Scandinavian designers in the UK. Focusing on function with a bit more funk (hence the company name) our first products were the UNSTASHED noteboard, the trioBike and Miss Flatchair. Very different designs but all with something original, ethical and practical about them.
funk is funk in any language…
So, how do you enter?
Simple! For your chance to win these funky designer tea towels take a look at the FunktionAlley website and post a comment below telling me what your favourite item is.
It would also be lovely if you could like the Nice Like Nigella Facebook page. You don’t have to, but I sure would appreciate it!
- I’ll randomly pick a winner after entries close at midnight Wednesday 30th October 2013
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over
- I won’t share, give away or sell ANY of your contact details, I will only pass the winners details onto FunktionAlley who will send out the prize directly.
- Nice Like Nigella do not take any responsibility for the delivery of the prize which will be sent out directly by FunktionAlley.
- The winner will be contacted about their prize, if they have not claimed their prize within 3 months of it being announced FunktionAlley are under no obligation to still offer the prize.
- If you would like to offer a competition prize or run a give away on Nice Like Nigella please get in touch, I’d love to hear from you.