THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS Jodie Harvey. CONGRATULATIONS JODIE, LIFESTYLEBAZAAR WITH CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY ABOUT YOUR PRIZE.
Fancy being supremely stylish around the breakfast table, or when your friends pop over for tea? What could be better than this beautiful set of stacking mugs which double up as art when you’re not using them!
About the prize:
I have one set of Bird in the Bush stacking mugs to give away to 1 lucky Nice Like Nigella reader thanks to the lovely people at Lifestylebazaar.
Bird in The Bush is a fun set of stacking mugs from Invotis Orange. These cups are not only very nice to use but also beautiful when stacked up, becoming a sculpture. Made of white porcelain with a single blue bird. Dimensions: 26cm x 12.5cm when stacked.
“It’s hard to believe it’s ten years since the launch of Lifestylebazaar, created by partners Laurent Nurisso and Christopher Curtis who’s aim is to bring together an eclectic mix of design and decorative objects for the home that includes furniture and lighting.
Our philosophy is all about finding products for the home that are not seen on every high street, offering an eclectic mix of style, design, colours and texture. We aim to offer customers a personal shopping experience. We search the planet for all things new and look to constantly change ideas to reflect trends in home decor whilst appreciating that most of us live with our interior and exterior spaces for longer that just one season.”
Together they search for and hand-pick the designers and products featured on their website Lifestylebazaar.
So, how do you enter?
Simple! For your chance to win these gorgeous stacking mugs take a look at the Lifestylebazaar website and post a comment below telling me what your favourite item is.
It would also be lovely if you could like the Lifestyle Bazaar Facebook page. You don’t have to, but I sure would appreciate it!
- I’ll randomly pick a winner after entries close at midnight Wednesday 13th November 2013
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over
- I won’t share, give away or sell ANY of your contact details, I will only pass the winners details onto LifestyleBazaar who will send out the prize directly.
- Nice Like Nigella do not take any responsibility for the delivery of the prize which will be sent out directly by LifestyleBazaar.
- The winner will be contacted about their prize, if they have not claimed their prize within 3 months of it being announced LifestyleBazaar are under no obligation to still offer the prize.
If you would like to offer a competition prize or run a give away on Nice Like Nigella please get in touch, I’d love to hear from you.