My husband has a real aversion to drinking beer which isn’t ice-cold, and I have to say I agree with him. Whatever the weather outside, there’s little in life as unappealing as a luke-warm beer!
So, I was delighted to try out the Chillsner beer cooler. It’s made by the same clever people who made the Corkcicle and I’m happy to confirm it’s just as stylish and useful. The pack contains 2 Chillsner spikes, which you freeze. When you’re ready to drink your beer just pop one inside your beer bottle, where it seals to the rim, and drink through the top. Perfectly ice-cold beer! Make sure you drink a few mouthfuls of beer first though otherwise it’ll spill everywhere!
Fancy winning yourself one?
Simple! For your chance to win a Chillsner sign up to my email updates here and post a comment letting me know what kind of beer you’d use it with!
It would also be lovely if you could like the Zing Anything Facebook page. You don’t have to, but it would be a nice thing to do!
Another competition anyone?
Competition terms and conditions:
- I’ll randomly pick a winner after entries close at midnight Wednesday January 8th 2014.
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over
- I won’t share, give away or sell ANY of your contact details, I will only pass the winners details onto Zing Anything UK who will send out the prize directly
- Nice Like Nigella do not take any responsibility for the delivery of the prize which will be sent out directly by Zing Anything UK.
- The winner will be contacted about their prize, if they have not claimed their prize within 3 months of it being announced Zing Anything UK are under no obligation to still offer the prize.
If you would like to offer a competition prize or run a give away on Nice Like Nigella please get in touch, I’d love to hear from you.
This competition is also listed on: